January 31-February 2, 2020 SAVE THE DATES!
We are excited about the 2020 event and it will be here before you know it. Check out the Exhibitor Application Button to fill out an application to have a vehicle displayed , the Vendor Request Button to sign up to be a vendor, or find the schedule of events at the Event Information Button. We are updating information on a regular basis, so please check back often or sign up on the left for email updates. Thanks for checking out the website and we hope to see you at the 2020 Winterfest of Wheels!
All profits from Winterfest of Wheels goes to the local Sanford Cure kids cancer. We thank everyone who participates in the event to make this possible. Visit the Sanford site
With your help, the 9th Annual Winterfest Of Wheels will be another great year in support of “Our Heroes” and “Cure Kids Cancer”. Already a sponsor? Thank You! Interested in becoming a sponsor?
JOIN US IN HELPING TO FIND A CURE.
For Sponsorship Information
Save the Date!
New Event in Pierre, SD
Details Coming Soon
Save the Dates
August 7-19, 2020
31st Annual Dam Run
Our mission in creating and planning the Midwest Regional Hot Rod Rally is to provide a weekend event that will be fun for the entire family.
Located in Moville, Iowa, the Woodbury County Fairgrounds is the ideal venue for this event. With on-site camping for both tent sites and full-size campers, you can bring the whole family and stay all weekend.
The Midwest Regional Hot Rod Rally will have a little bit of something for everyone! From kids games, to delicious food vendors, tailgating, burnout contests, dirt drags, live music and so much more!
Welcome to Street Masters
Street Masters Officers – Jan 2020 – Jan 2021
- President – Patrick Callahan
- Vice President – Michael Ward
- Secretary/Treasurer – Roxie Thielen
- Membership Director – Richard Shangreaux
- Scholarship Director – Steve Brown
- Publicity Chairman – Marlin Roseland
- Kruizin’ Director – Cale Zickrick
- SDSRA Representative – Dave Hausmann
- 2018 Dam Run Chairman – Kale Urban
- Newsletter Editor – Beth Urban
Board of Directors
- Past President Board Director – Marlin Roseland
- Current President Board Director – Patrick Callahan
- Current Vice President Board Director – Michael Ward
- Current Secretary/Treasurer – Roxie Thielen
- Elected Board Director – Dale Hunsley (Term expires Jan 2022)
- Elected Board Director – John Whaley (Term expires Jan 2021)
Street Masters Car Club is offering a $500.00 Scholarship to a qualified and accepted High School graduate
intending to enroll in coursework in the automotive trades.
Applicant must be a senior at a South Dakota High School.
Applicant must have maintained a 2.5 GPA or better over his/her high school career.
Applicant must be enrolling in an institution of higher learning with the intention
of preparing for a career in a field related to the automobile industry.
Applicant must submit a letter explaining:
- What segment of the auto industry he/she intends to prepare for.
- What his/her career goals are.
- Why he/she feels he/she will be successful in the course of study chosen.
- What has he/she done previously which demonstrated an interest in field of work he/she intends to pursue.
For Additional info and Application
Our January 20th Meeting will include our annual election of officers for the 2020-2021 calendar year. Please consider offering up your talents and time for any and all positions within the Club. Please contact Patrick at email@example.com with any questions.
Our meeting will begin with dinner at 6:00 PM at the Ramkota River Centre with the general meeting at 7:00 PM.
Gary and Carol Johnson are wintering in the sunny South and Gary is on the hunt for all things automobilia…
I have created a Smug Mug page for his finds. Check it out and check back often…
Bill Simpson, Pioneer Safety Innovator
Bill Simpson, 79, has passed. Simpson, best know for developing the modern day firesuit, passed away on
December 16. 2019 following a massive stroke late last Friday.
for an appreciation
Our Street Masters 2019 Christmas Party will be held at the Ramkota River Centre
on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
“Age, He’s on It!”
Message from Patrick
Club Jackets Orders